Anyone who really knows me knows that I am a sucker for one thing. I love it when animals live together in harmony. Grayson was so mean when we adopted little Joseph Aristotle... I was elated when slowly but surely, Joey won that big mean cat over! Now Gray and Joe are the best of friends and snuggle up every chance that they get...
Monday, February 18, 2008
Animals: Living Together in Harmony
Anyone who really knows me knows that I am a sucker for one thing. I love it when animals live together in harmony. Grayson was so mean when we adopted little Joseph Aristotle... I was elated when slowly but surely, Joey won that big mean cat over! Now Gray and Joe are the best of friends and snuggle up every chance that they get...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Laura! Our son has turned into a fine young man! There is nothing better than animal living in harmony...amen!
I am so pleased for Joseph and Grayson. By the way-- baby Joe's tale is looking so fluffy. I will have to compliment him on it next week.
Grayson, MY BABY! I miss you..(sob!)
Joey, we're so glad you were born! You're the BEST kitty! Look how small you were then!
Post a Comment